- National and statewide experience in numerous jurisdictions.
- Consulting to plaintiff and defense counsel, civil and criminal.
- Strategic aspects of pretrial and post-trial research:
- focus groups
- mock trials
- witness assessment and preparation
- mediation preparation and participation
- deposition preparation
- juror profiles
- case analysis of strong/weak jury issues
- demographic profiles
- theme development
- critique of opening statement/closing argument
- prospective juror questionnaire
- evaluation of juror questionnaire responses
- voir dire strategy
- jury selection assistance
- trial monitoring
- post-trial juror interviews
- Author of articles published in Intellectual Property Today and
San Francisco Lawyer.
- Author of Truman & Associates newsletter, In Jurors' Own Words.
- Featured speaker at bar associations, in-house corporate legal departments,
law firms, and law schools.
- American Society of Trial Consultants;
- State Bar of California, active status;
- National Program Awards Committee, American Inns of Court, Washington D.C.;
- Consumer Attorneys of California;
- President of The Lawyers' Club of San Francisco, November
- Master, Inns of Court (of the Lawyers' Club of San Francisco; Earl Warren Inn, Oakland, CA);
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association;
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers;
- Queen's Bench;
- California Women Lawyers.
For more information, contact:
Patrice Truman of Truman &
(510) 528-4655 (voice) (510) 528-3171 (fax)
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org